I'm really happy to introduce you to my very first set of printable Journaling cards!
Much like my other designs, I wanted to keep the patterns minimal and the colors grayscale. I feel that doing this really keeps the focus on what is most important in your scrapbooks... bits and pieces of your life, as well as the photos. I've been using these cards with a 12x12 page protector using 6 6x4 pockets and keeping my embellishments to a bare minimum. I like to keep things simple, and doing so has literally re-sparked my scrapbooking passion. I'm actually printing my photos again (this is a miracle... trust me!) and I havent felt guilty about putting keepsakes in a drawer with good intentions. :) I plan to write a blog post about my process and what works for me in the coming weeks!
Ideas for the Journaling Cards:
You can use these as little thank you cards/notes... you can use them as recipe cards, or as gift tags when wrapping packages. I like to attach or layer items/receipts/clippings onto my base cards. :) They work really well with project life!
Included in this set:
- 4 PDF files containing all cards + phrases + months + dividers that you can easily print from your computer, no need to own photoshop.
(be sure to choose NO scaling when printing, so the size isnt reduced)
- 30 6x4 Journaling Cards (9 unlined journaling cards + 9 of the same cards with lines + 9 base cards + 3 art prompt cards for kids) in png format.
- 2 8x10 sized art prompt pages for kids
- Various photo templates for printing your own pictures (see image 3 for more detail)
- 4 printable sheets with weekdays + months (included in a pdf and also as png format)
- 4 printable dividers for organizing your journaling cards... print as many as you'd like.
Are you interested in using the cards with your digital layouts/books?
Each card is provided individually in png format, so you'll be able to drag and drop them into your layouts if you are using photoshop. :)
How will I receive my files?
After purchasing you will be automatically e-mailed a time sensitive download link. You will need adobe reader installed on your computer if you intend to print the cards. :)
More questions? Please send me an e-mail: contact (@) vol25 (dot) com